Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Im getting it

So.... i started to get my act together tonight and figure this blog thing out. nate is currently down in the garage trying to figure out how to put my new stereo in my car. usually hes really good and fast at it, but he fell and hit his head this morning. lol jk, my car hates us. and the wireing is all screwed up...anyway... so as fun as it is to sit there and watch wires coming out of his butt...i decided to go upstairs and learn how to do this. ive posted TWO pictures all ready. im worn out. haha! oh well, when nate and I get the internet at home we will post more. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I for one am excited that you are getting this blogging thing down. I look forward to more posts from both of you. Tell Nate I'm sorry about his falling down and hitting his head as well as all the wires coming out of his butt. That must be especially painful. Love you both! Foster Mom

Lisa said...

I am glad you started a blog! I was suprised when I saw your comment on mine. It was great seeing you guys on Thanksgiving.

Linda Weller said...

Yippi*Skippi Apels and Banaynay's are bloggers now! DoJa! I will Love reading all about..."Everything" Hey... sorry to hear about Nate. That's totally something that his Mother would do! Hahaha. Ouch.
I Love you 2*2 much!

Life Is Good said...

Let me know if you need help . . .

Chels Grubbs said...

April!!! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see what's going on with your cute little family!!! Text me your email address and I'll invite you to mine! Heart ya!!

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

So I love that you are blogging, but when are you going to post again? lol If you need help figuring it out, just let me know!

Andrea said...

Yea! You blogged!...Keep um coming! ...and dont act like you are so busy. Everyone knows you're not busy at all!:)